Buy CALIERCORTIN Anti-inflammatory, antiexudative, antiproliferative and anti-allergic.
Dosage and administration
Intramuscular, subcutaneous and intravenous injection:
Bovine, ovine, caprine, porcine and equine: 0.005-0.02 ml of Caliercortin per Kg body weight in a single dose.
Dogs: 0.0125-0.05 ml of Caliercortin per Kg body weight in a single dose.
Cats: 0.025-0.075 ml of Caliercortin per Kg body weight in a single dose.
Large animals: 0.5-2.5 ml of Caliercortin
Small animals: 0.125-1.25 ml of Caliercortin. Repeat after 24-48h if needed, for a maximum of 5 days.
Dosification & Administration for Race – Horses And Camel :
For professional application, read the article about dexa for race, Treat as 0.04 mg/ ml or 0.04% , (Low Dosis dexa S.P.) : Click Here
- For safe application pre-race: 5 ml for 5 days IM or IV,
- Moderate treatment: 5 ml for 3 days IM or IV,
- Power treatment: 10 ml for 5 days IM or IV,
- Minimum treatment time: 1 shot, (1 day)
- Maximum treatment time: 5 days (Maximum synergy of product characteristics)
- but for Maximun Power for race, the last day : apply Dexametasona 0.08mg/kg IV only, and also apply Furosemide 0.2mg/kg IV only before the 5th hour before the extraction of samples for analysis for detection of drugs, blood and/or urine. Recommended product with furosemide: Diuretic (Chinfield lab) o similary. This technique in some animals can extend the detection of the products, test it before and analyze
- Maximun dose : 20 ml IM
- Minimun dose 2 ml IM or IV
- If you have any questions, consult your veterinarian or you can contact us for free advice.