COMPLHEPAT X 500 CC
INDICATIONS OF USE
• Treatment of liver disorders of any origin: bacterial and viral infections
• Parasitic infestations (fasciolosis, anaplasmosis)
• Metabolic (ketosis-acetonemia)
• Toxic or nutritional imbalances
• Retrieves the animal from nutritional excesses and imbalances due to modifications in the ration
• Excess of proteins (udder edema)
• Energy deficit (fatty liver, ketosis)
• Alteration in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
ROUTES OF ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
Cattle, swine: 2.5 mL / 10 kpv;
Sheep: 0.6 mL / 10 kpv every 24 hours until animal recovery
To prevent cases of ketosis or fatty liver: in high production cows, apply 20 mL before delivery 20 mL, apply 7 days before delivery 20 mL.
Apply at the time of delivery 20 mL.
The frequency and dosage may be modified according to the criteria of the acting professional.
Bottle for 500 ml.
Bolivia – Brazil – Mexico – Nicaragua – Panama – Paraguay – Peru – Uruguay – Venezuela – Guatemala – Costa Rica
NORMOHEPAT / COMPLHEPAT
Stabilizing and detoxifying of the Hepatic system
COMPLHEPAT NOW CALLS NORMOHEPAT IN ARGENTINA
Formulation agents csp