- Is fast and effective and it reaches therapeutic blood concentrations within minutes
- Reduces fever without suppressing appetite
- Controls all three of the major BRD pathogens
- Helps ensure a lasting recovery with the Durable Cure BRD management program
- Has a short 4 day preslaughter withdrawal time
- Has an aqueous base for greater syringeability and virtually no carcass trim
- Lets you control treatment with multiple dose options three to five days
- Has a low-volume dose via subcutaneous or intramuscular administration
- Controls the major pathogens involved with foot rot
- for Horses, Dogs and Cattle
Possible Side Effects:
The use of Naxcel or ceftiofur may result in some signs of immediate and transient local pain to the animal.
The safety of Naxcel, ceftiofur has not been determined for dogs intended for breeding, or pregnant dogs.
As with all drugs, NAXCEL should not be used in animals found to be hypersensitive to the product. NAXCEL has a pre-slaughter withdrawal time of 4 days in cattle.
When used according to label indications, dosage and routes of administration, treated cattle must not be slaughtered for 4 days following the last treatment. When used according to label indications, dosage and routes of administration, a milk discard time is not required. Use of dosages in excess of those indicated or by unapproved routes of administration, such as intramammary, may result in illegal residues in edible tissues and/or in milk.