During the spring and summer months particularly the sugar content from grazing is increased which can cause complications like Think Laminitix provides the best nutrition for maintaining circulation and soundness, and metabolic equilibrium at the times when your horse needs it most.
- Suitable for
- Feeding guidelines
- A combination of chelated magnesium & cinnamon supports the body’s natural mechanism for maintaining blood sugar levels and addresses a magnesium deficiency particularly during periods of high grass growth
- MSM a natural anti-inflammatory and source of bio-available sulphur to maintain blood circulation and comfortability
- Chelated Zinc, biotin & methionine target the hoof tissue to support hoof condition, flexibility and strength
- Live yeast and acid buffers maintain an optimum digestive environment
- Encouraging fibre digestion and helping to mop up excess acid while maintaining healthy microflora in the hindgut
- A combination of natural antioxidants maintain a balanced and healthy immune system
Magnesium phosphate, lithothamn, lucerne, methy sulphonyl methane, potassium amino acid chelate, magnesium amino acid chelate, mineral oil, colostrum.
- Crude protein – 4.8%
- Crude oil – 2.9%
- Crude fibre – 3.5%
- Crude ash 55.63%
All horses and ponies who are at risk to laminitis, particularly during the periods of increased grass growth (Spring/Autumn).
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding.
Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
|Horses||2 scoops||1 scoop|
|Ponies||1 scoop||1/2 scoop|
Includes a 60ml scoop