Chondroprotec is a sterile 10 mL solution containing 1000 mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on dogs, cats and horses.
- Partial and Full Thickness Wounds
- Secreting and Bleeding Dermal Lesions
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
- Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Surgical Incisions
- Donor Sites
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Irrigate wound site with sterile water or normal saline.
- Apply CHONDROPROTEC liberally to wound surface.
- Cover with gauze or a non-stick (Telfa) pad.
- Redress wound site every 24-48 hours.