SENSITIVE LAMINAE SUPPORT Powerful, quick and effective. Helps horses graze safely with good pasture management. Can also be used in the most serious situations.
- Maintains normal digestion
- Maintains normal liver function
- Aids good utilisation of feed in general
- Helps with haylage in the diet
- Trailing eclipta
- Hurricane weed
- Chebulic myrobalan
- Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM)
How To Use
Can be used throughout the year. Start feeding LPS at a high level of 25mls twice daily for an average horse. In severe situations maintain at this level until horses are more comfortable. When the risk of grass is lower feed LPS at a level of 10-15 mls twice daily routinely. In less dangerous situations maintenance at 5 mls twice daily is sufficient.