- Helps maintain the equines’ natural immune response to the presence of environmental and/or feed derived foreign materials, which can be harmful to both health and physical condition.
- Helps maintain healthy internal mucous membranes.
- Contains 9 active nutraceuticals, including: concentrated yeast and oat derived oligosaccharides, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, microscopic toxin binders and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with horses’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Through the addition of the following specific active ingredients, Immune Aid provides a complementary nutritional support for all horses and ponies.
|Active Ingredients||Why We Use It|
|Concentrated Yeast Derived Oligosaccharides||Oligosaccharides provide a feed source for beneficial bacteria and support the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.|
|Glutamine||Glutamine is a protein derived amino acid that supports the natural immune response and is essential for gut wall integrity.|
|Hemp Oil Derived
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
|Hemp oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the horse to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils, but are crucial for the health, fertility, condition and performance of the animal.|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||MSM is essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system.|
|MT.X+ Microscopic Binder||MT.X+ is a blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.|
Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System
For all of the above active ingredients to be utilised, they have to be absorbed from the horses’ digestive tract. Oatinol supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.into and out of cells.
|Active Ingredient||Why we use it|
|Oatinol – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers||Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that help establish the perfect medium for enzyme activity in the gut to absorb feed components.|
|Oatinol – Natural
|Tocotrienol antioxidants are found naturally in oat bran. This tocotrienol form of vitamin E is 40 to 60 times more readily recycled in membrane systems and supports tissue integrity.|
|Oatinol – Oat Derived
|Beta glucans provide nourishment for beneficial fibre degrading microbes and helps maintain a high level of natural immunity.|
|Oatinol – Polar Lipids||Polar lipids are found in high concentrations in cell membranes and are essential for tissue integrity and the controlled passage of materials into and out of cells.|
Daily Feeding Recommendation
1. Simply mix with the horses’ normal feed
|All Horses and Ponies||1 Measure/Day|
1 Measure = 100g. Measure Included
|Oils and Fats||8%|
|Hemp Seed Meal||–|
|Micronised (sugar) Beet Pulp||–|
|Cane (Sugar) Molasses||–|
|Vegetable Oils and Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Mt.X+ Microscopic Binder||1.5%|
|E516 Calcium Sulphate||3g/kg|
|(Actisaf Sc47) Saccharomyces Cereviseae NCYC Sc47 (EC 4b1702)||3x1010CFU/kg|
Very digestible 2mm pellets.
Available Pack Size(s)
5kg (net) Bucket, which will last up to 50 days
This product is guaranteed free of caffeine and theobromine
This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.