- Has been approved by specialist equine veterinary practices.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the basal membrane and all connective tissues.
- Helps maintain stable digestion in the hindgut by supporting a high population of beneficial bacteria.
- Helps maintain normal, healthy blood flow to all areas of the body, including the mucosal lining of the gut wall and the extremities of the hooves.
- Supports the normal anti-inflammatory actions of the body.
- Aids the natural expulsion of antagonists found in both feed and the environment.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains 11 active nutraceuticals, including: collagen matrix, curcumin, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, microscopic toxin binder, natural buffering material, oligosaccharides, vitamin B complx and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with horses’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Through the addition of the following specific active ingredients, X-Lam Aid Pellets provides a complementary nutritional support for all horses and ponies.
|Active Ingredients||Why We Use It|
|Collagen Matrix||Collagen is the body’s natural glue that is crucial for all connective tissue, including the base membrane of the hoof. Collagen is essential for the integrity of tendons and ligaments and particularly the anchoring points where they are attached to structures like bones and hooves.|
|Natural Buffer Material||Natural buffering material helps support stable, beneficial digestion in the hindgut by providing a neutral environment for friendly bacteria that can be susceptible to acidic conditions. The pH in the digestive tract can be lowered by sugar overload, so restricting grass and providing natural acid buffering, aids micro flora and gut wall integrity.|
|MT.X+ Microscopic Binder||MT.X+ is microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists, found in feed and the environment.|
|Vitamin B Complex||B vitamins are essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood flow to all areas of the body, including the mucosal lining of the gut wall and the extremities of the hooves. Blood flow is essential for the supply of active ingredients to maintain normal gut barrier defences and hoof integrity.|
|Curcumin||Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.|
|Oligosaccharides||Oligosaccharides from yeast cell wall and concentrated oat bran sources that help support natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity.|
Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System
For all of the above active ingredients to be utilised, they have to be absorbed from the horses’ digestive tract. Oatinol supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.into and out of cells.
|Active Ingredient||Why we use it|
|Oatinol – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers||Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that help establish the perfect medium for enzyme activity in the gut to absorb feed components.|
|Oatinol – Natural
|Tocotrienol antioxidants are found naturally in oat bran. This tocotrienol form of vitamin E is 40 to 60 times more readily recycled in membrane systems and supports tissue integrity.|
|Oatinol – Oat Derived
|Beta glucans provide nourishment for beneficial fibre degrading microbes and helps maintain a high level of natural immunity.|
|Oatinol – Polar Lipids||Polar lipids are found in high concentrations in cell membranes and are essential for tissue integrity and the controlled passage of materials into and out of cells.|
Daily Feeding Recommendation
1. Simply mix with the horses’ normal feed
|Category||Full Support Level|
|Horses and Ponies up to 14 Hands||1/2 Measure (100g)/day|
|Horses and Ponies over 14 Hands||1.5 Measures (150g)/day|
1 Measure = 100g. Measure Included
- 10% Protein
- 10% Oils & Fats
- 12% Fibre
- 16% Ash
- 10% Starch
- 5% Calcium
- 0.4% Phosphorus
- 0.04% Sodium
- 9000mg/kg Omega 3 Fats
- Black Oats
- Hemp Seed Meal
- Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp
- 15% Calcareous Marine Shells (natural buffer)
- 4.5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)
- 2% Microscopic Toxin Binder
- 2% Yeast & Oat Oligosaccharides
- 0.5% Curcumin
- 0.5% Collagen Matrix
- Binders / Anti-Caking Agents
- 4gms/kg E516 Calcium Sulphate
- 400gm/kg 3a831 Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- 3000mcg/kg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- 24mg/kg Folic Acid
- 800mg/kg E302 Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
- Trace Elements
- 50mg/kg E5 Manganese (chelate of glycine)
This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard and guaranteed free of caffeine and theobromine.
This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.