PurFlax Flax Seed Oil is an easy to digest supplement which helps maintain strong hooves, glossy coats, joint and skin health, and an all-round better condition. It is also an important digestion aid and can reduce a lactic acid build up in the muscles, which commonly causes fatigue in performance horses.
PureFlax Flax Seed Oil is produced only in Yorkshire, from growing of the crop to the cold pressing of the seed. There is absolutely nothing added to this process, hence this being a 100% natural product with 58% Omega 3.
- Helps hard-working horses who need mobility and joint support
- Supports healthy tissues, the immune system and improves the efficiency with which horses turn their food into energy
- Performance and sporting horses benefit from help with muscle recovery and increased speed and stamina
- Horses can become less moody or excitable and easier to train
- Ideal for horses and ponies who need to maintain their general condition and health
- Aids broodmares with regular fertility cycles and health of the foal prone to infections.
- Research indicates breeding stallions supplemented with Omega-3 showed increased sperm concentration
- Nourish the coat, bones and hooves of horses of any age and helps maintain a healthy heart
- Omega 3 – 58%
- Omega 6 – 14.4%
- Omega 9 – 21%
- Protein – 00.19%
This is the recommended amount to of flaxseed oil to feed your horse or pony each day.
|Light Work||Hard Work|
|Pony (250kg)||25 – 50ml||50-100ml|