Gut Balancer can be fed daily to combat hindgut disturbance and is ideal for older horses, poor doers and ponies that lose condition at some time throughout the year. It can also be fed to horses or ponies with acute GI disturbance (e.g. diarrhoea) and at times of increased risk of GI disturbance such as increased stress, travelling, competition, change of yard or a change in hay or feed etc
- Optimum levels of protected live yeast
- Improves gut health & aids digestion
- Protects from stress related gastric problems
- 1.3kg tub gives 2 months supply
- Results seen in as little as seven days
Live yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae 9×1011 cfu< Mannanoligosaccharide (MOS) & Betaglucans 5g.
Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day. (providing 20g live yeast equivalent to 2.1 x 1011 cfu and 1g yeast cell walls MOS and betaglucans).
Maintenance – to support GI health:
- Pony (approximately 250kg) – 1 scoop
- Horse (approximately 500kg) – 1 scoop
- Large Horse (approximately 750kg) – 2 scoops
For horses with existing GI problems (eg loose droppings, poor conditions, weight loss). Scoops per day for 7 days*:
- Pony (approximately 250kg) – 2 scoops
- Horse (approximately 500kg) – 2 scoops
- Large Horse (approximately 750kg) – 3 scoops
*If after 3 days droppings are still loose, then double the dose for a further 3 days. Reduce to maintenance dose after 7 days.